81. Wahay, outdor play in the garden! Yes, of course we've played outdoors during the Winter intermittently but this was the first real day of sunny play with just a bodywarmer and no hood! Hurray for Spring.
82. A long day in work again; I was in at 8.15 and home at 8.15, a full 12 hours in school due to parents' evening. Don't anyone try and make out that teaching is a cushy number. Home in time for a delayed bedtime, and within half an hour The Boy had completely turned himself around in bed.
83. Enjoying the news from around the world courtesy of his weekly newspaper 'First News'.
84. After a very successful parents' evening (target: pace. Nothing new there!), we went up the clifftop park for some fresh air and fun.
85. Day off today but I had to go in for Parents' evening between 4 and 8; that properly sucks on your day off! Home in time for another late bath and bedtime. Fake smile time!
86. Huzzah, the end of term! Down the beach for scooting along the pier. Can't wait for two weeks together.
87. The outlaws are visiting for Mr. TBaM's birthday last weekend and Grandma was helping The Boy play giant chess against Daddy. He did actually beat him as well!