95. Easter Sunday and while there are more arty photos from this day, I just had to choose this one which sums up the gorgeous chocolateyness of the day. Once I checked the screen on my camera, it instantly reminded me of Easter Sunday four years ago.
96. We took my nephew with us to Dyffryn Gardens for what was a fairly badly organised Easter egg trail, but the boys had great fun there. Afterwards we headed off to Southerndown for a good splash around in the warm air, spades and buckets were ignored in favour of making sand meatballs and piling them high up into the waterflow down the beach.
97. An ordinary day playing in the garden in the brilliant sunshine, are there any better days of childhood?
98. The Boy dressed himself today, he decided on a pair of shorts and a short t-shirt, of course they were paired with long socks, because he's 5.5 and can wear what the hell he likes. He's really perfecting the 'hanging upside down and scaring the hell out of his mother' lark.
99. We headed to my sister's house with our sister-in-law and for a catch-up between all four cousins. They decided to spend part of the afternoon in the hot tub, which The Boy absolutely loved!
100. Yesterday The Boy and Mr. TBaM had been trying to make a raft from the bamboo around the water feature, and today The Boy decided to try and continue making it. I love his coopy-down stance and the little shorts, grazed knees, long socks rolled down, and the floppy Summer hat; pure childhood.
101. Trying tapas for the first time; very proud of him!