320. Investigation (We were lucky enough to go on the Kingdom of the Elves Christmas experience at Bluestone today, where The Boy was transported through the elf workshop and shown what they do to make the presents for the children who write to Father Christmas. There were two dodgy moments, when he was first given his elf apron and then his elf ears, as he thought it meant he would be turned into an actual elf. The innocence and naivety of infants hey?)
321. Crashed Out (Absolutely exhausted today after such a busy weekend, I just hope he doesn't end up picking up a bug as a result.)
322. Pants (I ask him to go upstairs and get changed after school and five minutes later, this is what I find. I can't complain really, who would object to their child reading?!)
323. Cousins (We took the children out for tea together as my sister had her operation today).
324. Jolly Jars (The PTA have a really popular stall at the Christmas Fayre which involves a lucky dip of a decorated jar filled with treats. We raided our party bag and Hallowe'en leftovers and stuffed three jars full of quality goodies. I bet the jar that The Boy wins will be full of absolute rubbish!)
325. The Hint of a Smile (He's not feeling marvellous here, having had a headache for 36 hours since midnight on Wednesday/Thursday night, I think he might have a virus as he's terribly pale and complaining of a sore throat. I hate germs!)
326. Big and Small (These two are absolute monkeys together and The Boy adores his cousins so much. We went to visit my sister today and I sent the boys out into the garden to get some fresh air. The Boy is wearing his big cousin's old sweatshirt, and it was hanging off him. But then, look at the length of his legs in comparison!)