Oh that Kate is a twisted one. This week she has offered us a choice of topics, however both are to do with funerals!
This week's Listography theme is '5 Things I Hope People Say About Me At My Funeral'.
Oh my word, what are you supposed to do with that? For someone who lacks self-esteem and as I can't imagine more than seven people at my funeral, I'm going to go with her other option:
If you don't like that one you can write your Top 5 Bucket List , i.e. – things to do before you kick the bucket.
Now that one is much better.
- Cruise on the River Nile: Think Agatha Christie but without the murder! I am desperate to do this, visit Abu Simbel, Giza and Luxor.
- Enjoy retirement: Personally, I'd like this to start tomorrow but there's the debts, mortgage and pay into the pension fund in order to have the financial security to enjoy retirement.
- Win the lottery: Now that would enable the other two things to happen!
- Eat in a really expensive, exclusive restaurant: And not have the chef complain about having to cook a vegetarian meal. Not Gordon Ramsey's restaurant then!
- Have laughed every day of my long life with my beautiful family.
Short and, hopefully, sweet.
Now pop over to Kate's blog to check out the other entries. You can use that widget over there <—