109. We went to Porthkerry Park so we could have lunch on the beach using the Kelly Kettle. I intended for us to have foil-wrapped jacket potatoes heated up over the fire and hot chocolate ladened with marshmallows. This would have been great if the fire would have lit properly, but it was so windy that the flames kept blowing out. Thank God I'd already cooked the potatoes in the microwave before we went, they were still slightly warm and everyone loves cold potato yes? My husband did eventually manage to get the flames lit and enjoyed warm chocolate!
110. After school volcanoes!
111. You know it's been a long day when it's a sleeping boy photo.
112. The clifftop park again. Beautifully sunny day and The Boy managed to swing himself along five of the monkey bars.
113. A school friend's party at Parc Play in Cardiff, it's such a great place to play in the sunshine as there is an outdoor sand area, zip wire, indoor covered area with a wooden play fort, and no padded scaffolding softplay in sight! Plus, t-shirt and shorts? Yay!
114. I love that we spend time after school playing in the garden, it makes me realise how boring out Winter has been.
115. Playing in the garden again, we set up a Coombe Mill playzone although we all really wish that we were there! Been a bit meh today so need to get out and about today!
And as an aside, congratulations to my husband on completing his first and only 365 project; he's vowed never again!