102. Another quiet day in the garden, and Mr. TBaM broke out the Kelly Kettle (that I bought him for his 40th birthday) to make hot chocolate in the garden. We've had a lot of very quiet weekends recently, whereas last year I seemed to drag us around all over the place every weekend. We're all just so tired and have so much on that it's nice to just do nothing when the weekend comes. Nothing but enjoy hot chocolate with marshmallows.
103. I desperately tried to get out of school early tonight, especially as the weather was gorgeous, but colleagues kept holding me up. I did finally get home in time to take The Boy and my mum down the beach for an ice-cream and a scoot. Not that my mum scooted, but The Boy certainly enjoyed himself!
104. Tea on the patio, is there anything better? I love his stance here, he was tapping his foot as he was talking to me.
105. Very long day. Very. Managed to go and feed the swans though after school, even if only for ten minutes it does help to get fresh air and sunshine.
106. The clifftop park after school appeared to be a must, even though it was raining. He insisted on still playing up there, so I insisted on an umbrella!
107. Another day, another park! And I introduced The Boy to mint feasts, gorgeous!
108. The Boy is taking great care of the plants we planted last week and he loves nurturing them. I love his little mannerisms.