Hurrah, the Easter holidays are here! We're halfway in and in need of some more creative ideas for play and craft.
With that in mind, I've selected my favourites from last week's Tuesday Tutorials link-up to get creative with the mountain of cardboard from this weekend's Easter eggs.
- Apart from a crocodile, what else can you do with egg boxes?! Make these very cute Toadstool Fairy Gardens completely with spotty red and white lids and little nests for fairies; incredibly sweet! They also make perfect sailboats for little play figures.
- Got a large cardboard box? Make either a pirate ocean and island completely with buried treasure, or a small world play land complete with tunnels, road systems and a sandy beach.
- This cardboard parking garage is absolutely fabulous, everyone loves ramps for cars, and this utilises these perfectly; they even move up and down from one floor to the other!
- I love this use of a cardboard box to make an Ocean Puppet Play Theatre, perfect puppet playtime with lollipop stick puppets and wonderful scenary.
The Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Guidelines:
- Use the linky below to add the URL of your Pin or blog post. This will then be added to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction post of some kind, e.g. crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. It can be old or new, and you can add more than one per linky but please don't repeatedly add the same thing week after week.
- By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured in a round-up. Therefore please make your images 'pinnable', or it possible to right-click and save.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow the four hosts too that would be appreciated; ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- Please either use the badge below, or give a textlink back as it helps to spread the word about the great range of ideas (and yes, it can be no-follow, I'm not precious!).
I can't wait to see all the creativity from everyone this week, please add your ideas below!