74. What better way of celebrating Mother's Day than nursing your poorly son? How tired and fed up does he look in this photo? We'd been to the cinema to see 'Home' (brilliant film by the way) and then came home for dinner with my own mum.
75. A long day in work and this was the sunset on the way home; it is nice to be coming home in almost daylight at 6pm.
76. We were sent a new Orchard Toys game to review which we enjoyed after school, "In the bin!" was what he was saying here much to his own amusement.
77. Wednesday night is late night and sleeping boy night. Mum took him to the doctor and he has his first ear infection of the Winter, not bad considering his usual history!
78. I bought these glasses for The Boy in the supermarket and he was most amused by them, if only we all were as amused by drinking straw glasses!
79. Husband's 40th birthday today, and I don't think he could have actually felt more decrepid and ancient if he tried! He's nearly completely lost his voice, an eye-watering squeak comes out if he can even raise that amount of noise, poor bloke! I bought him a Kelly Kettle for his birthday while The Boy gave him an acrylic photo block, and then they went out for a meal at a Prezzo which has just opened in our town. I think he was happy enough with the celebrations!
80. We were supposed to be throwing this old car track out today; it's a huge sheet of cardboard propped up by the backdoor and has been there since we made it last Summer. The Boy started playing with it and then we broached the subject of putting it in recycling, and that's the point that he sobbed. I'm a complete and utter wimp and it's now back by the back door to be played with another time.