67. We headed to the beach to blow the cobwebs away and picked up my nephew on the way. I love seeing The Boy and his cousin racing around on the beach.
68. I presented The Boy with an engineering challenge after school and I love the look on his face here, the set of his jaw, the chubby double chin and the four eyebrows in concentration.
69. Mondays and Tuesdays are mummy-guilt time as The Boy has to come up to my classroom after school while I do my work, and it makes me feel horrendous. This is him running off some steam on the playground.
70. Reading his weekly newspaper, 'First News'.
71. A dreadful night for The Boy, he has a horrendous sore throat and cough; it sounds like he has bronchitis. Unsurprisingly he was off school today, and when we went upstairs at one point, I found him lying in his bed reading a book, until it got all too much for him!
72. Again The Boy was off school, and we managed to have a game of Boxes, my favourite childhood game.
73. Rubbish day again; The Boy even begged not to go to circus skills! He's spent all day with absolutely no energy and so very tired.