I'm very excited to be joining the Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party team; a wonderful linky which runs every Tuesday for instruction based posts of some kind, usually crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. The linky opens every Tuesday where I will share posts from the previous week's linky on a chosen theme.
During half-term we've been having great fun cooking Welsh Cakes in order to celebrate St. David's Day on 1st March. There's definitely something about using cutters to help create the curranty goodness, and then wolfing them down straight from the bakestone with a cold glass of milk; certainly warms up the tummies on a chilly Winter's day!
I love the layering in this Diddy Trifles in a jar, The Boy doesn't like conventional trifles because of the custard and jelly, but these puddings in a glass jar lend themselves to many ways of adapting the traditional recipe.
Following the theme of puddings in a jar, this Caramel Apple Parfait is a healthy alternative to my favourite caramel apple betty. Granola, caramel yoghurt and chunks of scrummy apples are a perfect combination of textures and flavours.
More sneaky fruit hiding is involved in these yummy and moist Banana Muffins and the very cute St. Patty's Pops, a genius way of hiding kiwis and oranges whilst celebrating the patron saint of Ireland's special day!
And not forgetting the savoury recipes, this is bound to become a firm favourite with The Boy; Mackerel Goujons and Sweet Potato wedges.
The Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Guidelines:
- Use the linky below to add the URL of your Pin or blog post. This will then be added to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction post of some kind, e.g. crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. It can be old or new, and you can add more than one per linky but please don't repeatedly add the same thing week after week.
- By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured in a round-up. Therefore please make your images 'pinnable', or it possible to right-click and save.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow the four hosts too that would be appreciated; ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- Please either use the badge below, or give a textlink back as it helps to spread the word about the great range of ideas (and yes, it can be no-follow, I'm not precious!).
I can't wait to see all the creativity from everyone this week, please add your ideas below!