Apologies but a brief description this week; personal 'stuff' which has taken all my energy and occupied every waking though.
313. A trip to Lacock Abbey, The Boy was reading one of the signs in the famous cloisters which have featured in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
314. Painting the dinosaur money bank that nana bought for him after school.
315. A trip to Aldi shopping and then depositing £30.00 worth of tinned and dried food, plus advent calendars, at the local foodbank.
316. After school play at the park where, coincidentally, his new best friend from school was also playing. Beautiful evening.
317. Another day, another park, albeit the one infested with secondary school children who don't let the children play on anything. See this awkward boy going down the 'rock climbing' section when he should be going up? That's him at the moment; determined to do everything his own way and not listen to reason. Stubborn monkey, can't think where he gets it from.
318. Dressing up for Pudsey day in school. He decorated the superhero pants himself and was a little upset that one or two of the children laughed at him.
319. We've come to Bluestone in west Wales for the weekend on a review break, and this is The Boy 'beating' daddy at his first go at air hockey.