Let me just say here and now, thank God the guinea pigs have gone There's not a hope in hell of The Boy ever having any!
208. Never Going To Happen(We pegged it up to Henley for an in-law family member's birthday party, and it was great to see The Boy playing with his cousins. Words cannot convey how grateful I am to one for showing him how to make a loom band bracelet. )
209. Bookworm(More and more he is to be found with a book reading to himself, enjoying the text and reading with fluency and enjoyment. I'm so proud of him!)
210. Hole In One! (We nipped to the beach with one of The Boy's old school friends and it didn't take the pair long to find two tunnels in the wall!)
211. Because He's Happy…(Sometimes he just is, no reason.)
212. Early Harvest (I'm sure we shouldn't be finding blackberries already? I've recently realised that the mass of brambles at the bottom of the garden will yield blackberries, and so we started collecting as many as we could reach. And no he still doesn't like them, and neither do I! Brambly jelly it is then.)
213. Sleep At Last(I almost forgot to take a photo today! It was a manic day trying to wash and dry clothes, being defeated by the weather, packing, ripping up carpets for them to be replaced next week, and trying to entertain a young child. I parceled him off to my parents' house while I tried to get some stuff done, then ran around madly later trying to get everything done.)
214. Easy-Rider (We've arrived at Coombe Mill for our annual Summer holiday here, finally a chance to chill out and be in our 'happy place'. Last year we hit upon the idea of having our shopping delivered instead of needing to go to the supermarket, and I arranged this again this year. We borrowed one of the cleaners' carts to take the shopping to our lodge, and we absolutely and categorically did NOT misuse it on the way back!)