This week sees the continuation of my use of the FatMumSlim #PhotoADay prompts, however I've struggled with them this week. There have been photos I wanted to use but they didn't fit that day's theme so I couldn't use them. It made me remember why I usually give up halfway through the month!
188. Where You Are (We started the day Hendrewennol fruit PYO down the coast road, and The Boy was in awe to see so many strawberries growing in the fields. It was blindingly hot though so we quickly progressed onto one of my favourite beaches; Southerndown.)
189. Path (Since The Boy had a climbing frame for his birthday, he is getting more and more adventurous in the ways he climbs up the top. This path he's taken has seen him swing along the monkey bars, Climb up through the bars of the jungle run, pull himself up and then climb along. Think the frame was a good idea!)
190. Three Things (We did some sponge printing and literacy this morning, using the sponge letters to spell out family names.)
191. Smooth (The Boy had to have a change of bedding part way through the night which meant that Oliver Monkey also needed washing. We engaged the spare Oliver unknowingly to him, and he was amazed at how smooth Oliver was all of a sudden! Whoops!)
192. I Wore This (So unimaginative, I know! A trip to the beach after work, walk along the pier with a yummy ice-cream. And you get my shoes. That's the problem with these prompts!)
193. Bad Habit (Why in God's name do we go to bed at gone 1am every night? We're knackered!)
194. Four o'clock (The Boy's reward this week was to visit Parc Play, but it was so unbearably hot that we only managed 20 minutes there. We'll go back on Monday)