These brownies are quite simply the best ever known to all of mankind in all of history.
A short while ago I was eavesdropping on a twittervation between a few friends and saw mention of something called 'slutty brownies'. Not a fan of the 's' term, I was slightly intrigued to see a chocolate cake described in such a way and followed the link posted to see this recipe on The Londoner's blog. Simple enough for anyone to make, it results in a brownie which is worthy of such a better title and is guaranteed to make grown men and women weep.
Ingredients are simple:
- packet of chocolate chip cookie mix
- Oreo cookies
- packet of chocolate brownie mix
And my own additions to the original recipe:
- Galaxy chocolate
- white chocolate drops
- Make up the cookie mix first following the directions and spread it on the bottom of the greased or silicon baking tray.
- Layer the Oreo cookies.
- Make up the brownie mix and place on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes on 200°C.
- Serve warm.