It's been a few weeks since I joined in with Meal Planning Monday but this week I'm back!
- Sunday: We were a bit full after lunch so we decided to finish off the stash of cheeses in the fridge.
- Monday: Quorn & salad wraps with pommels frites
- Tuesday: I'm off to Yeo Valley for the day so it will be whatever leftovers I can find in the freezer!
- Wednesday: A long work day so Mr. TBaM will be cooking cheese souffle (Asda), salad and baby new potatoes in butter and herbs (Aldi)
- Thursday: Work again so pizza and chips
- Friday: Mediterranean vegetables with rice, and grilled halloumi
- Saturday: Chinese of course! We're trying to cut down to once a fortnight, not good for our waistlines, hearts or wallets to have it once a week!
I'm joining in with Mrs. M's Meal Planning Monday