It's been a few weeks since I've taken part in this linky (because of The Boy's birthday and our holiday the week before) and for the few weeks before that I'd been lacking enthusiasm. That ended up costing us money and wasting food. Not good, not acceptable and a complete lack of effort on my part. This month is completely manic financially: our holiday, The Boy's birthday and Britmums. I need to utilise the food in the cupboards and freezer, not buy any more!
- Sunday: red onion & cheese plait, buttered carrots & roast Charlotte potatoes (with skins). The two dads (mine and The Boy's) will be having slow-cooked brisket in beer, mango chutney and mustard.
- Monday: slow-cooked 'pulled' vegetables in wraps, ranch salad and onion rings.
- Tuesday: Mediterranean vegetables with rice and grilled halloumi.
- Wednesday: (work day) Primaverdi pasta. (Mr. TBaM is reading this wondering what it is: slice courgettes and half a leek, and lightly stirfry. Add half a tub of Elmlea and a handful of parmesan, along with a grind of black pepper. Cook the pasta in hot water for three minutes, strain and transfer to pan. Mix and serve with a sprinkle of parmesan. Ta!)
- Thursday: Quattro formaggi pizza and wedges.
- Friday: Britmums Live.
- Saturday: Britmums Live.
I'm linking this up to Mrs. M's Meal Planning Monday