I'm a bit over food at the moment. With the ongoing battles with The Boy and his being awkward at mealtimes, I really can't muster the enthusiasm to cook. This week's plan is a little boring and bland as a result but hey-ho.
- Sunday: blue cheese and asparagus tartlets, with tomato and basil rice.
- Monday: Mediterranean vegetables and rice, with halloumi (recipe to follow).
- Tuesday: Pizza and wedges.
- Wednesday: Vegetable and cheese pasties, salad and wedges.
- Thursday: Sticky Sausage Stew (slow cooker)
- Friday: Chinese!
- Saturday: Spring Greens Risotto – asparagus, broccoli, peas, courgettes with blue cheese.
Hardly going to set the world alight but I've done it. Hopefully next week I'll feel more with it to enjoy planning.
I'm linking this up to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs. M's