Welcome to week 10 of 2012's #Project366. We have passed day 70 and day 100 suddenly seems achievable!
Anyone taking part is welcome to join the Project 366 Facebook group. The fabulous community building up there offer support to those taking part in this photography project, and give much blog love. We've made it a closed group so that not every Tom, Dick or Harry can see the content but if you'd like to join just click the 'ask to join group' button in the top right hand corner of the page.
- Choose your favourite photo from the past week and link it up below.
- Please add the badge to your linked-up post so that other people know how to find all the other fabulous entries.
- If you can spare five minutes to comment on just a few other entries I know they'd appreciate it!
Today, I've got the second round of the fabulous competition from Bonusprint. The very lovely folk over at Bonusprint are going to be choosing three of the blogs linking up today (and registering in the competition) to win a personalised iPhone4 cover (voucher for £20 if you don't own one) based on the favourite photos that you link up.
In order to be considered for the competition, either fill in the Rafflecopter form below the linky, or if it's playing silly beggars (it doesn't like Google Chrome), please do the following three things:
- like Bonusprint's Facebook page
- tweet the link to this post
- comment below the linky to tell me you've done these.
Please note that Bonusprint will be choosing the winners & will contact you through the e-mails collated and given to them. They may contact you about future Bonusprint offers.