The inimitable KateTakes5 has set us the challenge of revealing the top five searches on our blog.
Some people have exciting results like "surfing on jelly" or "nakes bananas". I don't. On WordPress, I have three variations of my blog name and twelve variations for a cosmetic review I did. Oh and an ostrich.
I'm going to check Google Analytics instead…
They're just as bad!
I'm going to sift through the review referrals and pick out the next five that are about content instead.
- Learning Through Play: this makes me happy as it's one of the things that I'd like my blog associated with.
- Composterium: and now it's going through my head again! Thank you Mr. Bloom!
- We Went To The Animal Fayre: ah, that was a good weekend.
- Helen Jessup: I kid you not.
- I Need a Wee-Wee: ah, famous for my potty-training posts.