I think I've done one of these before, certainly something similar. However, Helen from The Crazy Kitchen has tagged me because she wants to know more about me. Who am I to refuse such a fantastic friend and baker extraordinaire?
So ten things you don't know about me! Um…
- I've been vegetarian for 13 years. I've always maintained that I miss tuna mayonnaise a great deal, until I accidentally bit into The Boy's sandwich last week and had to spit it out pronto. I'm not going to test my memory of steak or cold turkey sandwiches in Christmas Day; I like to have that memory of the turkey melting the butter into the bread.
- I sat the entrance exam for, passed and received an assisted place to go to a private girls school. I spent seven years there; six of them were very happy, the final was hell on Earth as I was bullied mercilessly. I sat my 'A' levels in a room on my own as I refused to go back to school from the Easter onwards.
- I once tried smoking but had no idea how to inhale so held the smoke in my mouth before slowly releasing it. It came to a head one night when I was so inebriated that I couldn't understand why the cigarette was on fire. I'd lit the wrong end.
- I now teach in the same primary school that I went to as a child.
- I will have been married ten years in November.
- I got married in a castle.
- I once scratched an apostrophe into the sign of a local wine bar.
- I descend from a Polish Jew.
- I'm incredibly insecure and lacking in self-esteem.
- My name! Ha!
I now tag the following lovely ladies:
This originated at Me and my Kiddywinks