This week in Tuesday Tutorials I'm bringing you a round-up of some of my favourite posts from the previous week, focusing on 'Invitations to Create', art and craft activities that don't have a set ending but allow the child to find their own path.
- This junk art modelling is absolutely wonderful and really embraces reusing materials from the recycling bin before putting them through the recycling process. I particularly like the bottle-top eyes!
- The Boy loves cooking cakes but as I'm not a fan of eggs we don't get to do it as often as we could. This craft activity making cupcakes is a great and less messy alternative!
- Get creative with a rainy day activity kit that is perfect for any weather, not just those gloomy days!
- I love using random things for arts and crafts, and play items used as painting equipment is one of the most fun ways to explore art.
The Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Guidelines:
- Use the linky below to add the URL of your Pin or blog post. This will then be added to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction post of some kind, e.g. crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. It can be old or new, and you can add more than one per linky but please don't repeatedly add the same thing week after week.
- By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured in a round-up. Therefore please make your images 'pinnable', or it possible to right-click and save.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow the four hosts too that would be appreciated; ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- Please either use the badge below, or give a textlink back as it helps to spread the word about the great range of ideas (and yes, it can be no-follow, I'm not precious!).
I can't wait to see all the creativity from everyone this week, please add your ideas below!