Spring has sprung and the grass has ris'!
A rhyme my dad used to recite to me as a child and this weekend has definitely seen nature reawaken from a deep slumber. Once Spring is on its way, Easter follows closely behind and for this week's Tuesday Tutorials, I've chosen some great examples of decorations to embrace the Easter weekend.
We've been busy decorating eggs for our Ostereierbaum this weekend. This German tradition of decorating bushes and trees with Easter eggs is so sweet and really helps to welcome nature from her deep sleep!
There were some great bunting ideas last week linked up to Tuesday Tutorials, I particularly like the pompom-tailed bunny garland and the puffy paint used on this egg garland, I'll be adding that to our own stash of Easter bunting. I absolutely love the simplicity of this tissue paper wreath, it's a simple activity with maximum results. My final choice was these very cute eggbox full of chalkboard eggs, such a different and very creative decoration.
The Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Guidelines:
- Use the linky below to add the URL of your Pin or blog post. This will then be added to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction post of some kind, e.g. crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. It can be old or new, and you can add more than one per linky but please don't repeatedly add the same thing week after week.
- By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured in a round-up. Therefore please make your images 'pinnable', or it possible to right-click and save.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow the four hosts too that would be appreciated; ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, Crafts On Sea and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- Please either use the badge below, or give a textlink back as it helps to spread the word about the great range of ideas (and yes, it can be no-follow, I'm not precious!).
I can't wait to see all the creativity from everyone this week, please add your ideas below!