It's National Vegetarian Week this week, and because of this you'll find no omnivore meals on my menu planner. I know that there's not usually a huge amount, but Mr. TheBoyandMe can have a meat-free week and like it!
- Sunday: The freezer is full of God knows what, so we need to start eating that up!
- Monday: Pizza (caramelised red onion, spinach and blue cheese) and salad.
- Tuesday: Mediterranean vegetables and rice, with grilled halloumi
- Wednesday: Sticky Sausage Stew. I keep putting this on my planner and I keep failing to cook it which is daft because it's gorgeous.
- Thursday: Chinese (earlier than normal)
- Friday: Quorn Lasagne
- Saturday: LONDON BABY! (More about that later!)
And I still haven't planned in fajitas, which is ridiculous because we both love them. Next week! Maybe…
I'm linking this up to Mrs. M's Meal Planning Monday