Within the next week or so, all school-aged children in the UK will be on Summer holidays, American and Australian children are already enjoying the break. How long before the cry of 'I'm bored' sounds out?
I've put together a collection of posts for Tuesday Tutorials this week which should help alleviate that frustration!
- With all this contrasting rain and bright sunshine, there's plenty of foliage around which is ideal for these leaf art pictures; stick a leaf down and draw a person or animal around it.
- This log catapault would work just as well with lollipop sticks but I can see sticks from the garden working brilliantly!
- Marble mazes are always a winner in this house and I love this DIY version using velcro and homemade marbles.
- Hand them a fork and some thread or yarn to get weaving with this simple forkweaving activity. Just remember to take the yarn off before eating dinner!
- Bingo is always a winner and this alphabet bingo could easily be adapted for older children.
- Give them a challenge to make something out of kitchen foil, we've had a go at an aluminium foil bridge before which was very brain-taxing but we got there in the end.
The Tuesday Tutorials Pin Party Guidelines:
- Use the linky below to add the URL of your Pin or blog post. This will then be added to our Pintorials Pinterest Board. It must be an instruction post of some kind, e.g. crafts, recipes or learning through play opportunities. It can be old or new, and you can add more than one per linky but please don't repeatedly add the same thing week after week.
- By linking up your post, you agree to us using at least one picture if your post is featured in a round-up. Therefore please make your images 'pinnable', or it possible to right-click and save.
- Follow the Pintorials Pinterest Board. If you’d like to follow the four hosts too that would be appreciated; ET Speaks From Home, Hodge Podge Craft, and TheBoyandMe.
- Visit at least 3 of the sites pinned below and pin them to one of your boards. If you’d like to say you’re visiting from #Pintorials (or Tweet about the linky) that would be marvellous. Of course you can pin more than that if you want!
- Please either use the badge below, or give a textlink back as it helps to spread the word about the great range of ideas (and yes, it can be no-follow, I'm not precious!).
I can't wait to see all the creativity from everyone this week, please add your ideas below!