88. The Boy decided that he'd like to play the giant Ludo that we were given by Sainsbury's as part of their Kids Get Active campaign. Unlike the giant chess he played yesterday, it actually was properly giant; the mat was 2mx2m and took up the entire free floor space of our living room. Definitely one to keep for outdoors from now on.
89. In the past week The Boy has been obsessed with doing the conga, I think it's from a birthday disco he went to a few weeks ago. Today was no exception and he made me hold onto him as he pushed the miniature trolley around Boots, singing "Come on and do the conga, LEFT/RIGHT MUMMY" to the amusement of the assistants and couple of other mums.
90. We nipped over to see my sister giving The Boy the opportunity to play doubles at Downfall with his cousins and their nephew, don't ask about the age gap – it's easier.
91. Trip to the park today where The Boy needed a lot of coaxing to have a go on many of the apparatus that he normally whizzes around, very tiring! It took a lot of effort to get him to play and he asked to go there!
92. We went down the beach and decided to make a seahorse on the sand, The Boy loves racing around playing on the beach and it is definitely my happy place!
93. Who knew that there were dinosaur footprints on our little coastline?! We went exploring, found amazing 200 million year old dinosaur footprints and did some balancing practise on beach detritus. Oh and did I mention that we found dinosaur footprints that were some of the oldest in THE WORLD?!
94. Rounders in the garden. Well, I'm not sure it's rounders, it used a baseball bat and cricket stumps. Nonetheless, he's got a much better hit than me!