53. An easy day at home today with cuddles, Christmas crackers and craft – I taught The Boy how to use watercolours and he did a wonderful job with the precision, I just need to work on him not scrubbing with the paintbrush; the me that was an Art A level student was squealing internally!
54. Long day in work = sleeping child shot #1
55. Another long day in work = sleeping child shot #2
56. More painting (which didn't work!) and anxiety. The Boy has been so worried lately about our mortality, and keeps having what he calls 'daydreams' about us dying. Any tips?
57. After school play at the beach, and The Boy decided to scoot down the lifeboat ramp. Luckily he stopped before the big pile of pebbles and the great big sea!
58. Time to celebrate St. David's Day in school and so The Boy went in prepare with his rugby shirt and dragon hat on. Afterwards we popped to my sister's house (she was supposed to be having her third chemo round but couldn't due to rubbish veins) so that the children could have a catch up.
59. My sister was supposed to be trying to have her chemo again today (but wasn't successful and she'll need to have a Pic line inserted) and so my mum came over with The Boy's cousins. I shoved the boys out into the garden for some fresh air and they ran around madly playing chase. I love this photo of them trying to catch each other around the climbing frame.