Apologies for the mediocre week, but it has been one of those dreadful weeks.
75. From Up Here (The Boy has been asking to go to Roath Park for a month or so now, we finally managed to get over there this afternoon. The Boy scampered up the climbing frame which he has been previously very tentative about, never attempting to get above the bottom layer before. However this time he almost reached the top. And yes, my heart was in my mouth the entire time.)
76. No Hallmark Here! (Making daddy's birthday card for later in the week, I'm so impressed with how much he's writing independently nowadays.)
77. Another Warning (I'm getting wary midweek now, and I hope that this is the end of the days when I have to work out why he might be so unenthusiastic. Another calm before the storm, this time with a Springtime shadow.)
78. Clean-Up (Horrendous night of vomit. HORRENDOUS! We ran out of bedding for The Boy and I ended up holding him in my arms all night again. I called in and took it as a carer's day because, quite frankly, sometimes only mummy will do.)
79. Happy Birthday Daddy! (When I came home from school The Boy and I wrapped up Mr. TBaM's birthday presents. The Boy chose to give him some grown-up LEGO, however none of the sets has an age-range higher than 12 years old. We decided to change the age-range appropriately.)
80. Bleugh! (I can't even begin to tell you how rubbish I felt on Friday; I contracted The Boy's stomach bug and spent the entire day in bed or the bathroom. My bedside table held cooled boiled water, boiled and flat lemonade, and dioralyte. Rubbish, RUBBISH DAY!)
81. On The Up? (Both The Boy and I have been feeling better today, however now Mr. TBaM thinks he might have tonsillitis. It never rains, but it pours!)