Dusk happens almost with noticing as a backdrop to the twinkling lights in the shop windows. Leaves crunch underfoot, cloudy puffs of breath escape from exhilarated shoppers, and rosy cheeks provide a hint of excitement and the crisp Winter air. Battling through the front door amongst the excessive packages in cheap plastic bags splitting from overstuffing, the very thing needed is a warming drink.
Or a stiff one.
You could have both?
- 1 shot of espresso (1 Carte Noire Espresso Tassimo t-disc)
- 1 serving of hot milk (2 for Cadbury's Hot Chocolate milk t-discs)
- 1 serving of hot chocolate (1 Cadbury's Hot chocolate t-disc)
- 1 shot of Kahlua (or other coffee or chocolate licquor)
- squirty cream (I used Madagascan Vanilla Creme)
- chocolate sprinkles
- a stripy straw
Using my Tassimo T20, I added the ingredients in the order listed above before sinking down onto the sofa and enjoying my Winter Warmer.
As I am a Tassimo Blogger, I was sent the above Tassimo products to invent my own recipe.